Tuesday, April 17, 2007

After my "long run" last Monday I felt fine, so fine that as soon as I arrived continue with a weight session, but it wasn't such a good idea. During the week I felt too tired and along with my sleeping problems it made it impossible for me to wake up on time. I wish I could run at 8 but now it is soooo sooo hot you can't believe it. Specially at the beach.
So last week was very low in mileage and motivation. Fortunately there are always days ahead to change this and that week is over.
The good new is that a new friend wants to train with me. She will be coming three days a week in the afternoon and we will be combining weights and walking. We started yesterday.
Today it was a nice run at the beach. 4 miles. I was already there at 7 the start was nice, during the third mile I walk but it was so hot that the truth is that I didn't wanted to make a greater effort. Sun takes away more energy than we know. Then my friends the clouds arrive, I will be calling them every day.
I was there alone, my other friend Nancy is working and she is saying now she will try to run in the afternoon as it is so hot in the morning... By the way this morning I met another friend who told me she will go with me to the beach next Saturday. That plus Luis will make me be with partners often.
I am enjoying this, but to be focused I think I need to be by myself...
This afternoon I will be with Daisy my new partner at the beach! This will make me have like a double workout three days a week!!

1 comment:

D said...

It is great having both the option to run alone once in a while (I think we all need some alone time) and having running partners!