Friday, April 6, 2007

Running in armony :D

Oh how happy I am, -it is about running of course-, my runs at the beach had been great. Looking around and watching all the armony, the palm trees, the sand, the lovely blue of the ocean even some runners around besides Nancy and me!
This will have to be my route at least 2-3 days a week. After finishing there my knees feel great. I've been too long over asfalt only. It wasn't that bad on the knees but better not to agravete them and be cautelous.

When you enjoy your runs people can tell. My daughters, when they see me in a bad mooth they even ask if I ran that day :D they know perfectly running means for me welfare, smiles and happines during the day. Those days are back now with my runs at the beach.
This beach is on the new side where I live now. To get there I drive 2 miles to arrive there, don't ask me why I don't get there running...
The beach is completely flat and even. Perfect to run. Tomorrow Luis is joining me, hope I can take some photos for you and that he enjoys as much as I do.
Ran 4 miles for a total of 20 this week -until today- still have tomorrow.
On Monday I'm planning the route for a long run around there.

3 comments:

Beanie said...

I'm off to cheer myself up with a run too. Just wish I had a beach nearby to do it on!

Jen said...

:-D

:-D

:-D

Your post makes me smile Hilda. I'm soooo happy to hear that you are enjoying your running again.

Lulu said...

Great to see you back with us in blogland Hilda! Your new house and new running beach sound lovely.